Today I wanted to share with you a product review.
BugsN’All – Multi-use Vehicle Cleaner
I purchased this product on July 18th 2017 to help me resolve a pesky bug problem on my vehicles, but hadn’t had a chance to give it a try until today.
Product name: BugsN’All – Multi-use Vehicle Cleaner
Amazon Product Link:
Products from Amazon.com
Description: BugsN’All – Professional Strength Multi Surface Vehicle Cleaner. 4oz Concentrate makes 2 quarts. Includes an Empty 1 Qt. Spray bottle – safe on wax, clear coat, paint, decals and on all surfaces.
Sold by: Procelle (Amazon seller)
Manufacturer Website: www.bugsnall.com
Cost: $17.99 including shipping
Video Link: BugsN’All Product test Video
YouTube Video Link: https://youtu.be/q3P2ioravQk
I documented my first use of this product to show you the results. The video shows what the car looks like before and after. Now, my car was extremely dirty, but I only used BugsN’All on the surfaces where bug collection is a real problem. I also show what the product did to help me with a major stain on the inside of my sun roof. This alone saved me a large headache and several hundred dollars trying to resolve the problem by replacing the screen.
Instructions for use: See the below email (at the bottom of this post) I received from the seller after my purchase. I was highly impressed with their proactive interaction with me as their customer. They prevented misunderstandings by being very honest about what their product will and will not do.
I recorded my first use of this product. I think you will agree that the results were impressive. Thus I have included a link to an Amazon purchase page for my readers. Please, if you decide this product is for you, utilize the link to purchase. It adds no cost to the buyer but gives me credit for referring you to the product and pays a small referral fee!
My results for those who do not want to see the video: This product works as advertised. It really removes the grime and bugs from the vehicle. It also states in the Amazon description that it works on Sap, but I found it mediocre at best when used to remove the sap deposited by the trees above my current campsite.
I mentioned in the video that I took the car to the car wash. i did that per product recommendations after I removed the bugs. i was really only testing the bug removal claim in the video but I was surprised at how well it performed all-around!
The concentrated bottle makes 64oz total. I should be able to get 4 car washes out of the deal. Considering I spent far less time cleaning the car this time around, I believe this to be a great time saving and effective product!
BONUS: I had a water leak in my 2012 (yes in the video I misspoke and said I have a 2014) Honda CR-V in the sun roof sliding cover. This product did an outstanding job of removing the water stains from the cover. REALLY Impressed with this result.
NOTE: I used it to clean some of the interior portions of my car, along with the windows. It is a good cleaner, but I still had to use another product (in this case – Amour All) to detail the plastic and interior.
This product was well worth the $17.99 I paid which included free shipping as an Amazon Prime member.
EMAIL Attachment Received:
Bugs N’ All Tip Sheet
ProCelle, LLC | 14000 Sunfish Lake Blvd Suite 100 Ramsey, MN 55303
www.Procelle.com | 1-866-464-6659 | 763-780-8585
Please Read This!!!
Thank you for purchasing ProSol Bugs N All. We have attached this helpful tip sheet to ensure you are happy and successful using ProSol Bugs N’ ALL. For more information or if you have questions, please visit our website at www.bugsnall.com
How to Easily Remove Bug Splatter!
Bugs N All uses Smart Technology to remove bugs. Smart Technology turns hard bug splatter into mush in about 60 seconds. Here are some tips you can use to easily remove them without scrubbing.
• In The Shade: So that you get the most out of your Bugs N All, we recommend you apply BNA in a shaded area or where the surface is cool to the touch. It will not harm anything if BNA dries. Simply reactivate it with more BNA.
• Let It Work: Don’t speed the process! Bugs N All needs time to break through the tough acid shell before turning the Bugger into mush. Bug Splatter will turn into mush in about 30 seconds to 2 minutes. To test the releasing process, gently rub on a spot to determine whether full release has occurred. If you can easily rub them off with your finger, they are ready to easily wipe off.
• Keep It Wet: Bugs N All cannot work if the bugs are not coated with Bugs N All solution. Keep the area wet until full penetration has occurred.
• Pump It Up: We highly recommend using Bugs N All in pump up sprayer when cleaning large vehicles. The product will last a lot longer and you can keep the product in the pump up sprayer indefinitely. The Bugs N All will not clog the sprayer.
• Tools to Use: Use whatever you are currently using to wash your vehicle. You can use a regular car washing brush, micro-fiber, sponge, a washing mitt or a bath towel. Bugs N All will work harder so you don’t have to.
• Ambient Temperature: The ambient temperature should be above 60 degrees for the product to work most efficiently.
How to Dilute Bugs N All
To refill the Ready-To-Use spray bottle: Fill the Ready-To-Use bottle half way with water. Then, put 1/2 cup BNA concentrate into the Ready-To-Use bottle and top off with water.
To use in a bucket or garden sprayer: Use 1 cup of concentrate per 1 gallon of water.
To use as an interior vehicle window cleaner: Option A: Fill a 1 quart spray bottle with water and add 1 tsp of BNA concentrate to make a great window cleaner. If streaking occurs, either the window is still dirty or further dilute the window solution and rewash. Option B: Pour 1/8 cup Ready-To-Use BNA into another 1 quart spray bottle and top off with water.
General Cleaning & Stain Removal Tips
There are so many different types of stains and various ways to clean. Here are some tips we have learned when using ProSol Bugs N All:
• Let It Work: Allow a minimum of 5 seconds to 2 minutes for full penetration.
• Keep It Wet: Keep the area wet until full penetration has occurred.
• Use Other Tools: It’s OK to use microfibers, brushes, blotting techniques, scrubbing and so on to clean and remove stains. Test Bugs N All first on delicate areas where you may not be
sure how BNA will handle your cleaning efforts.
How to Remove Black Streaks, Oxidation and Grease!
Bugs N All loves removing Black Streaks, Oxidation and Grease. Here are some tips we have learned:
• In The Shade: So that you get the most out of your Bugs N All, we recommend you apply BNA in a shaded area or where the surface is cool to the touch. It will not harm anything if BNA dries. Simply reactivate it with more BNA solution.
• Let It Work: It usually only takes less than 20 seconds to release black streaks and oxidation from aluminum and fiberglass surfaces. However, it sometimes takes up to 2 minutes for BNA to release black streaks.
• Keep It Wet: Keep the area wet until full penetration has occurred.
• Oxidation: Bugs N All will not remove wax. However, if the surface is oxidized there is no wax left on the surface. After cleaning and removing black streaks and oxidation, use a premium wax to help prevent oxidation.
• Black Streaks: Black streaks are caused by pollutants in water which leave deposits on the surface. A great way to help prevent black streaks on RV’s is to keep the roof of the RV clean.
• Grease: Apply a liberal amount of solution, making sure all greasy areas are wet. Let sit for about 60 seconds before cleaning. Use a brush to help break down thick grease.
Note: Synthetic greases are difficult to remove with any type of cleaner.
Special Note: ProSol Bugs N All will not remove wax. If junk like black streaks or bug splatter has been waxed over and the wax is intact, then ProSol Bugs N All will not remove the junk because it is
under the waxed surface.
We know you will enjoy using this product. The biggest compliment we can receive is your referral.
We also offer a dealer program for those who are interested in some extra cash.
END EMAIL ATTACHMENT
These instructions were very simple to understand and were right on the money when it came to getting the grime and bugs off of the front of my car. Again, I am very impressed with the effectiveness of this product and highly recommend you give it a try if you want to reduce the amount of time you spend cleaning your car and RV after each trip.
Please let me know your results if you have tried or are going to try this product. I would really appreciate knowing if the content I am providing to my readers is helpful.